+358 6 324 7201
Åbo Akademi’s stunning building complex between the Aura River and the university campus area contains, among other things, an auditorium, atmospheric courtyard and a pleasant cafe. The comprehensive renovations completed according to the plans designed by Sigge Architects honour the industrial production traditions of the area.
For instance, the pitch black auditorium Armfelt is designed to resemble an old blast furnace.
- Auditorium Armfelt, Meeting - capacity 180 (theatre)
- Auditorium Helikon, Meeting - capacity 36 (classroom)
- Auditorium Parnassos, Meeting - capacity 36 (classroom)
- Arken Lounge, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 200 (cocktail)
- Café Arken, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 200 (dinner)