+358 2 267 9511
Forum Marinum, a National Specialist Museum for Finnish maritime and naval history standing next to Turku Castle, is a real nautical experience.
The museum´s fleet includes the Suomen Joutsen full-rigger. The Maritime Centre and Restaurant Göran are also available for congress guests, and the Kruununmakasiini wing houses a conference room and cabinets Daphne and Taisto. The Linnanpuomi building contains a small, atmospheric auditorium Ruuma, with a wall resembling the steel side of a ship. The Linnanpuomi side also includes the Messi Cabinet and a tar-scented museum shop.
- Daphne Cabinet, Meeting - capacity 21
- Suomen Joutsen / Captain´s salon, Banquet - capacity 20+10
- Taisto cabinet, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 9
- Auditorium Ruuma, Meeting - capacity 80-100
- Suomen Joutsen / Captain´s salon lounge, Banquet - capacity 40 (dinner), 80 (cocktail)
- Restaurant Göran, Banquet - capacity 101-200
- Seminar room, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 70 (classroom), 150 (cocktail)