Sustainable marketing cooperation companies
Congress City Turku Finland is a network comprising the City of Turku and partner companies. The network serves customers who organise international congresses and meetings in Turku. The partner companies of Congress City Turku Finland are leading meeting and party venues, hotels and companies from the archipelago region offering entertainment services with extensive experience in their branch. They serve international customers in fluent English – and even Swedish. The partner companies are committed to producing services in keeping with the principles of sustainable development, each playing to their own strengths. The shared goal of the operators in the Congress City Turku Finland network is to be green and respect future resources and values.
Through the links below, you can check the sustainability actions of our marketing cooperation companies. We continue updating the list.
- Herrankukkaro (Green Key, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Linnasmäki (ISO9001, Hi-Quality)
- Naantali Spa (Green Key, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Original Sokos Hotel Kupittaa (Green Key, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Original Sokos Hotel Wiklund (Green Key)
- Radisson Blu Marina Palace (Green Key, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Ruissalo Spa (Green Key, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Scandic Julia (Nordic Ecolabel, Sustainable Travel Finland)
- Scandic Plaza (Nordic Ecolabel)
- Solo Sokos Turun Seurahuone (Green Key)
- Turku Fair Center
- Villa Wolax (Green Key)