One of the oldest restaurants in Finland updated it’s menu and atmosphere in spring 2020. The menu provides fun and fine dining for couples, friends and groups who want to enjoy a quality dinner in a interior which is a stylish combination of historic structures and modern design.
The location by the Turku Cathedral Bridge provides a beautiful view of the Aura River and the Vähätori square on the opposite bank. In the summer you can enjoy the view and enjoy a drink or two on Pinella’s terrace.
- Wood Pinella, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 28 (meeting or cocktail)
- Main Hall, Banquet - capacity 50 (dinner)
- Cabinet, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 16 (meeting, lunch or dinner)
- Main Hall + Cabinet, Banquet - capacity 90 (dinner)
- Pinella Bar, Banquet - capacity 28 (cocktail)
- Front Terrace (summer season), Banquet - capacity 290 (cocktail)
- Upper Terrace (summer season), Banquet - capacity 74 (cocktail)