+358 50 540 9064
Sigyn Hall is built in the grounds of the shipyard hall completed in 1928 and the rope factory built in 1934. The Sigyn hall and its reception areas combine old shipyard atmosphere with internationally recognised modern architecture, and provide excellent facilities for concerts, seminars and events.
Sigyn Hall is located on the bank of the Aura River, within walking distance from the centre.
- Sigyn Hall ,Banquet, Meeting - capacity max 400
- Crichton Hall foyer (negotiation room), Meeting - capacity 100-130
- Sigyn Café, Banquet - capacity 201-400