Turku Concert Hall
+358 2 262 0961
The home of the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra is a traditional hall which hosts, among other events, the Degree Ceremonies of the Universities of Turku. The building is the first in Finland specifically built for concert use, and the building has mostly maintained its original 1952 functional style. The lobby and reception areas are also suitable for event use.
The Concert Hall is located on the Puutori square, near the Turku Bus Station.
- Concert hall lower stand, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 633
- Concert hall upper stand, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 369
- Upper lobby/exhibition area, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 200 (classroom), 600 (cocktail)
- Lower lobby/exhibition area, Banquet, Meeting - capacity 200 (classroom), 500 (cocktail)
- Ground floor café, Banquet - capacity 70 (dinner), 120 (cocktail)
- Lower lobby, Banquet - capacity 200 (dinner), 500 (cocktail)
- Upper lobby, Banquet - capacity 150 (dinner), 400 (cocktail)